MEDIA CONTACT: Daniella Aragon-Andre Levy Public Relations Full Article March 16, 2023 While office buildings nationwide are struggling to lure back workers, South Florida office owners are in an enviable […]
T3 FAT VILLAGE
BUILDING NAME: T3 Fat Village
ADDRESS: 501 NW 1st Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
IT TAKES A VILLAGE.
FAT Village is a 5.6 acre integrated, mixed-use creative office, retail and residential urban development in Fort Lauderdale’s Flagler Village neighborhood. It’s focused on delivering an experience that celebrates the history and complements the artistic spirit of the neighborhood. Located along N Andrews Avenue, this new development will serve as the epicenter of Fort Lauderdale’s first live-work-play urban environment introducing curated food & beverage, entertainment and art galleries. Hines proprietary T3 (Timber, Technology and Transit) is the workplace component of FAT Village. Hines, a leader in developing modern/creative office products, has completed two T3 projects to-date (Minneapolis and Atlanta), and has over 20 under construction or pre-development across the globe. With its touchless technology, flexible workspaces, enhanced air filtration and connection to the outdoors, Hines T3 is the new standard for office environments in a post-covid world.
Project Features and Amenities:
- Creative Office – East Building: 180,000 SF
- Creative Office – West Building (Phase 2): 169,000 SF
- Multi-Family Residential – 500 Units: 414,000 SF
- Experiential Retail – Base of Every Building: 71,000 SF
- Total Project SF: 834,000 SF
- Walking distance to Fort Lauderdale’s Brightline rail station connecting to Miami and Palm Beach via passenger rail (Future stops in Aventura, Boca Raton and Orlando)
- Carefully curated retail and dining options just steps from the buildings
- Art galleries and design driven attractions to elevate and spark creativity
- Modern residential units within the the FAT Village neighborhood
- Close proximity to Las Olas and away from traffic congestion
- Access to all major highways via I-95
- Close proximity to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades.