Christina Stine Jolley is a Senior Vice President with Blanca Commercial Real Estate, Inc., the leading independently owned commercial real estate services firm in Florida. She has nearly 10 years of experience in the industry.
On behalf of Blanca Commercial Real Estate, Ms. Jolley leverages her extensive local roots and network to support the firm’s ongoing expansion to meet a growing demand for its services in Broward.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Jolley most recently served as a Senior Associate at Cushman & Wakefield, where she spearheaded business development and marketing for what grew to become Broward’s most active office tenant advisory team.
Prior to this, Ms. Jolley worked as a law clerk for the Fort Lauderdale land use and zoning firm, Lochrie & Chakas. In addition to drafting legal documents, her work included building relationships with Broward government officials and real estate developers, and providing clients with strategic counsel across all aspects of the county’s development entitlement processes.
The Boca Raton, Fla., native received a bachelor’s degree in public relations, with honors, from the University of Florida and a law degree from the University of Richmond School of Law.
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
- Urban Land Institute, Fort Lauderdale Forum Committee Member
- Jack & Jill Children’s Center, Board Member
- Friends of the Museum of Discovery and Science, Board Member
- Junior League of Greater Fort Lauderdale, Project Development Co-Chair, Headquarters Committee Chair
- Florida Blue Key
- Chi Omega Sorority
- Cushman & Wakefield Rookie the Year, 2017